2018 Snapper Pro S150xt
Sale: Now until 5/1/2019
Southern Indiana Equipment - Sellersburg
If interested in this mower call Glen at Sellersburg @ 812-246-1000 or Cory at Lanesville @ 812-952-1706. We offer financing on this mower. Thank you!
This compact yet powerful performer is designed for the serious professional who demands the ultimate in performance and durability. Get in and out of your jobs fast with the S150xt.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ 810 EFI engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% Fuel Savings.
- Integrated Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. (48" models)
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Operator Comfort: Premium mid-back adjustable seat with padded armrests.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Cast-iron greaseable spindles maximize usable life.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX730V
- HP (gross) *: 23.5
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 10
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxles with 8.3" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Belts: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 x 2, 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 9.5-12
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 78
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 68/54
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1141
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 180-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls.
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
NOTES:* All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki. ** See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxles with 8.3 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 9.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.