2018 Hustler Turf Equipment Hustler® Z Diesel 60" Shibaura
Southern Indiana Equipment - Sellersburg
Hustler Turf Equipment
Hustler® Z Diesel 60" Shibaura
Call Glen at the Sellersburg location @ 812-246-1000 or Cory at the Lanesville location @ 812-952-1706. Call for more details.
The Hustler® Z Diesel gives you all the great features of a Hustler product paired with fuel-economy of a diesel.
- Manufacturer: Shibaura
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 25HP (Tier 4)
- Displacement: 1131cc
- Cooling: Liquid Cooler, Direct Drive, Mechanical Cooling Fan
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 20.5" x 3.0" x .203"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,260 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. + 11ga. + 7ga. Welded Steel
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 11ga. Doubler + 7ga. Tripler, Steel
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1.5" x .375" Steel Bar Protector
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Pumps: Tandem 21cc HydroGear
- Wheel Motors: Parker TG0335
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless Steel Parker Seal Loc Technology
- Hydraulic Cooling: Oil Cooler w/ 8" Fan
- Reservoir Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Speed: 12 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Seat: Grammer Suspension Seat, Isolator Platform
- Fuel Capacity: 14.4 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Frame: 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" Steel
- Weight: 1645 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 69"
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 51"
- Length: 86.8"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 66"
- Tire Width: 56"
- Acres per Hour: 5.57
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Beacon Kit: Flashing beacon lights are sometimes required when mowing in high traffic or to make mowing crews more visible. Mounts on the ROPS.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Hitch Kit: Bolt-on hitch with 7/8" hole. Will accept any standard ball.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Sand Kit: A deck kit that helps withstand the heavy use in sandy conditions.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Single Anti-Scalp Wheel: Additional kit for increased deck scalping protection. Two height settings. Can be used in conjunction with the dual anti-scalp kit.
- Dual Anti-Scalp Wheels: Additional kit for increased deck scalping protection. Fixed position. Can be used in conjunction with the single anti-scalp wheel kit.
- Semi-Pneumatic Front Tires: Flat-free front tire option.
- Flasher Kit: Flasher kit for increased visibility and safety.
- Patented Belt Drive System: Provides up to three times longer belt life.
- Smoothtrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Vx4® Deck: Engineered for a 'perfect' cut every time.
- Service-Friendly Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Unmatched Comfort: Six-way adjustable premium Grammer suspension seat with smooth-ride isolator - all day comfort
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp (Tier 4)
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6; Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.4 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch