2018 BigDog Mowers Stout 48" Kawasaki FR691 23HP
Stock Image: Shown with 54" Deck
Southern Indiana Equipment - Sellersburg
Stout 48" Kawasaki FR691 23HP
Call Glen at the Sellersburg location @ 812-246-1000 or Cory at the Lanesville location @ 812-952-1706. We currently have 0% financing for 48 months available. Call for more details.
Standard with the Kawasaki FR engine, a welded steel deck, plus foldable side-discharge/mulching decks—as the name implies, there’s nothing the Stout can’t handle.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Horsepower: FR691 (23 HP)
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro Gear ZT 3100
- Speed: Forward: 0-8mph | Reverse: 0-4mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" to 4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Spindles: Aluminum casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings
- Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch
- Construction: 10 ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 11 ga. spindle mounts
- Impact / Trim Areas: Solid 1.0" x .375" Steel Bar
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" x .125" square steel tubing
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Heavy Duty Steel Roller Bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: Bolstered Seat, with embroidered logo, and internal suspension.
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal
- Cup Holder: yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 5 - 6, smooth tread
- Drive Tire: 22 x 9.5 - 10, turf tread
- Deck Size: 48"
- Height: 44.3"
- Length: 73.6"
- Overall Width (with discharge chute up): 49.1"
- Flex Forks: Shock-absorbing front caster forks provide a smooth ride and even smoother cut.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Easily adjustable in several different ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Our innovative striping kit features a durable, heavy-duty system that's easy to install and is designed to leave a beautiful finish every time you mow.
- Mulch Kit: Recycles clippings under our ultra-tough deck, allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass.
- 2-Bag Powered Grass Catcher: This catcher features easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies and holds 7.2 bushels.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro Gear ZT 3100
- Wheel Size
- Front Tire: 13 x 5 - 6, smooth tread; Drive Tire: 22 x 9.5 - 10, turf tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Catcher, Mulch